Clil guest house is located in the center of Clil.
Clil looks like no other village in Israel, a widely dispersed, ecologically attuned community nestled in the foothills of the Western Galilee overlooking the Mediterranean.
We’ve built the guest house on the second floor above our house.
We offer an intimate, warm and friendly refuge for travelers venturing off the beaten track. The guesthouse is settled in the heart of an olive grove with superb views and is an idyllic spot to relax and unwind.
If you are fond of cooking or prefer to cook your own food, we have an equipped kitchen facility. We also offer veg meals at reasonable prices. If you prefer to eat outside – check out our WHERE TO EAT page for places in or out of Clil.
- Hot water
- Communal kitchen – If you are interested in cooking your own food we have a fully equipped kitchen and you are very welcome to pick vegetables from our garden to use. Please note there is no store in Clil so please bring your own supplies from outside.
- Outdoor fireplace in the olive groves
- Ping Pong table, books and games
- Heating in all rooms during the colder months
- Breakfast is offered at 35 shekles for bread/pitta/chapatti, eggs, cheese, labone, garden vegetables and salads. It does not include hot drinks.
- Please note that you cannot use high amp devices such as hairdryers, kettles, toasters etc.. Mobile phone, lap top and camera chargers are possible to use.
Clil is located in the heart of the western galilee.
Surrounded by natural hills and only 15km from the beach it enables you to hike around the walking trails and valleys, go for a swim in rivers or the sea and visit some of the most beautiful parks located in the area.
Clil is only 20 minutes away from the nearest train station (Nahariya), 30 minutes away from Aco and 50 minutes from Haifa. It’s a great base to go out for day trips.
Things to Note:
All the electricity in the guest house is manufactured from solar panels on the roof. Therefore it is not suitable for high watt electrical devices such as electric kettles or electric heaters of any kind. Please note: Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge Payment upon arrival by cash only Check in from 14.00 until 20.00 Check out before 12.00 Breakfast not included – available for ILS35.00 per person per day Taxes included Towels ILS5.00 Children in private rooms: 70 ILS for children from the age of 3-10 90 ILS for older. We don’t charge anything for one child (per room) under the age of 3.