Welcome to Clil Guest House
If you are looking for a simple yet beautiful, Clean and cozy place to spend the night (or a few) then this is might be the place for you.
Come and spend some time surrounded by true nature, fresh air, in one of the most beautiful villages in the Western Galilee, a good place to relax, chill, do yoga, hike, meet other fellow travelers and experience the village’s charm.
If you are coming alone, as a couple, with friends or family, you are welcome to enjoy the guesthouse and it’s chill out atmosphere.
Shifting to 18+ ONLY!
After a decade of hosting thousands of happy guests of all ages, we decided to shift the ambient and limit the age to a minimum of 18 years.
– Toilet and shower
– A small kitchen
– A wide balcony, a big dining table and a few seating areas
We’ve built the guest house on the second floor above our house.
We offer an intimate, warm and friendly refuge for travelers venturing off the beaten track. The guesthouse is settled in the heart of an olive grove with superb views and is an idyllic spot to relax and unwind.
If you are fond of cooking or prefer to cook your own food, we have an equipped kitchen facility. We also offer veg meals at reasonable prices. If you prefer to eat outside – check out our WHERE TO EAT page for places in or out of Clil.
- Hot water
- Communal kitchen – If you are fond of cooking or prefer to cook your own food, we have an equipped kitchen facility. It is possible to buy fresh local grown vegetables and fruit, fresh bread, organic tofu, yogurt or eggs from the local Organic Shop located only 8 minutes walk from Clil guesthouse. You can also buy your groceries on the way here (Kfar Yasif, Nahariya, Yarka). If you are coming by car its a 10 minute drive to the closest store.
- Outdoor fireplace in the olive groves
- Heating in all rooms during the colder months
- Breakfast is offered at 35 shekles for bread/pitta/chapatti, eggs, cheese, labone, garden vegetables and salads. It does not include hot drinks.
- Please note that you cannot use high amp devices such as hairdryers, kettles, toasters etc.. Mobile phone, lap top and camera chargers are possible to use.
Clil is located in the heart of the western galilee.
Surrounded by natural hills and only 15km from the beach it enables you to hike around the walking trails and valleys, go for a swim in rivers or the sea and visit some of the most beautiful parks located in the area.
Clil is only 20 minutes away from the nearest train station (Nahariya), 30 minutes away from Aco and 50 minutes from Haifa. It’s a great base to go out for day trips.
Things to Note:
All the electricity in the guest house is manufactured from solar panels on the roof. Therefore it is not suitable for high watt electrical devices such as electric kettles or electric heaters of any kind. Please note: Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge Payment upon arrival by cash only Check in from 14.00 until 20.00 Check out before 12.00
Extra matress in private rooms: 90 ILS.
Clil Guest House is a proud member of: